This cross stitch pattern is a tribute by Spanish designer Barbara Ana to the Mexican woman painter Frida Kahlo. The portrait mirrors the artist's own self portraits with the signature eyebrows, large dark eyes, and elaborate hairstyle interwoven with large flowers.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern and comes bundled with everything needed to get started.
- Printed pattern
- 19 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 22ct 'Touch of Grey' Hardanger (15" x18")
- Size 22 tapestry needle
- Project zipper bag
- Needle minder
- Stitching area: 89 stitches wide x 138 stitches high
- Finished size: 8.09" x 12.55" on 22-count
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 22-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch