Complete 11pc DMC Floss Pack and 32ct Amber Linen (approx. 14x14in) May Be Available. Use the drop down menu to add each individually to your cart.
Another amazing lady designed by Barbara Ana. Head in the clouds and surrounded by hot air balloons, she seems to be soaring towards the sky, reaching out for the sun.
The color scheme is all browns and golds with contrasting turquoise touches. The lady's skirt is lushly embellished with sunflower motifs. We find maybe a little Mexican influence in this cross stitch design?
The cross stitch pattern lists 11 DMC floss colors and is stitched on 32 count linen, either in a solid light brown (Amber linen from Witchelt/Permin) or with a slightly marbled effect (Vintage Country Mocha (3009) from Zweigart). Once finished, the stitched area measures about 8 x 8 inch square.
A cross stitch pattern by Barbara Ana Designs.
- Full design size in stitches: 128 wide x 117 high
- Fabric: 32 Amber linen from Witchelt/Permin or Vintage Country Mocha (3009) from Zweigart
- Design Area: 8 inch wide x 7,31 inch high on 32 ct
- Stitches: Cross stitch, Backstitch
- Chart: Color
- Threads: DMC stranded cotton
- Number of colors: 11