This quite unique design features the portrait of a young woman, seen in profile. The cross stitch pattern paints a simple silhouette, leaving much to our imagination. Emphasis is placed on the cheerful and flowery pattern of the printed garment, a trim summer dress, leaving neck and arms free.
The design is available as a printed hardcopy pattern and comes bundled with everything needed to get started.
- Printed pattern
- 17 full skeins of DMC cotton embroidery floss
- 32ct Water Lily Linen (10" x18")
- Size 26 tapestry needle
- Project zipper bag
- Needle minder
- Stitching area: 60 stitches wide x 89 stitches high
- Finished size: 4.00" x 6.00" on 32-count
- Thread: DMC
- Model was stitched on 32-count linen
- Types of stitches: Cross stitch